Decades of experience and with an eye to the future means InScience are at the forefront of drug testing for workplaces and businesses. Ann-louise is the recognised expert in the field and offers a range of training courses as well as being available in a consultancy capacity.
- Urine collector NZQA Unit Standard 25458
- Urine drug screening on site NZQA US 25511
- Oral fluid collector NZQA Unit Standard
- Oral fluid screening on site NZQA US
- Oral fluid DT5000 operator training
- Alcohol Breath analysis – on-site devices and operator training
- NZQA training offered through PTE and ITO
- Training contracts and training subsidy accessible
- Managers/supervisor course – introduction of policy, supervisor or management training on how to implement the policy
- Employee introduction to policy presentations – onboarding
Let us help you navigate through compliance and best practice. Education and training tailored to your needs:
- Ann-louise Anderson (Weaver) is renowned in her field with a science, business, corporate governance experience brought to customised presentations available on topics associated with workplace monitoring and compliance with Australian New Zealand Standards particularly AS/NZS4308:2008, AS/NZS4760:2019 and AS3497and implementation of policy and procedures.
- Auditor of policies, processes and procedures in conjunction with international standards and guidelines.
- Supporting knowledge for medicolegal and workplace collection and screening.
- Quality manuals available to assist service with Standards accreditation.
- Helpline available
All courses have limited places available to maintain low trainer/ trainee ratio so please register your interest as soon as possible to avoid disappointment for your chosen date.