Decades of experience and with an eye to the future means InScience have been and are at the forefront of drug testing for workplaces and businesses. Ann-louise is a recognised expert in the field and offers a range of training courses as well as being available in a consultancy capacity. Ann-louise brings a lack of bias, a practicality to business and people friendly approach to often misunderstood topics. Combine that with an ability to interpret complex scientific reasoning into bite size pieces more easily understood by all levels of the workplace. Ann-louise is a passionate trainer, presenter and works across all industries. References available on request.
Let us help you navigate through compliance and best practice in medicolegal (drug) testing. Education and training tailored to your needs:
- Ann-louise Anderson (Weaver) is renowned in her field with a bioscience, business, corporate governance experience brought to customised presentations available on topics associated with workplace monitoring and compliance with Australian New Zealand Standards particularly AS/NZS4308:2008, AS/NZS4760:2019 and AS3547and implementation of related policy and procedures.
- Auditor of policies, processes and procedures in conjunction with international standards and guidelines.
- Independent auditing of procedures and testing facilities
- Author and developer of workplace policy support and or informational documents
- Available as an expert witness
- Provides support at employment disciplinary meetings
- Supporting knowledge for medicolegal and workplace collection and screening.
- Quality manuals available to assist service with Standards accreditation.
- Helpline available
Request a customised presentation
Ann-louise is an accomplished public speaker having presented at numerous corporate and conference events. From onboarding in a wide variety of workplace environments for 2- 200 workers, supporting at disciplinary hearings, court cases as an expert witness to addressing corporate and scientific conferences. Ann-louise can relay and relate to everyone and to reach those at all levels of understanding
Education Courses see also separate training page
- Urine collector NZQA Unit Standard 25458
- Urine drug screening on site NZQA US 25511
- Urine drug testing 2-3 yearly Refresher
- Oral fluid collector NZQA Unit Standard 32327
- Oral fluid screening on site NZQA US 32328
- Oral fluid DT5000 operator training
- Alcohol Breath analysis – on-site devices and operator training- certificate issued
- NZQA training offered through PTE and ITO
- Training contracts and training subsidy accessible
- Managers/supervisor course – introduction of policy, supervisor or management training on how to implement policy, drug awareness
- Employee introduction to policy, presentations – onboarding