InScience supports all its alcohol testing product with calibrations, service and testing procedure documents through to confirmation.
NEW Australian breath alcohol test standards. AS3547:2019 (see here for the statement on certified compliance). AS3547 is not an NZ standard but may be cited in workplace drug and alcohol Policy. This requires careful handling in Policy wording if you want to use NZLTA measurement units and threshholds we all understand in NZ from our drink driving roadside testing of (lower limit) 250 micrograms per litre(ug/L) of breath or any other threshhold applying these measurement units.
Policy and Procedure
InScience supports all of its alcohol testing product from testing procedures through to confirmation. Host responsibility clauses and procedures for your Health and Safety Manuals are also available.
Don’t overlook alcohol testing in your Health and Safety Policy addressing drugs in the workplace.
Consider where to test, when to test and how to test, in your policy and procedure for workplaces.
InScience offer a full calibration service to AS 3547:2019 using dry gas calibration technique or wetbath technique and full after sales service support. We have a two to four day turnaround time for calibration, with loan instruments available. Book a calibration here.
Training and Compliance
Internal courses available- certificate on completion
- Operator training alcohol breathalyser
- Managing your drug and alcohol workplace policy
- Drug and alcohol awareness for employees
- Supervisors management of drug and alcohol policy for reasonable cause
- How to follow the correct procedures to follow after an accident or incident
- Supervisors management of drug and alcohol policy for reasonable cause; the correct procedures to follow after an accident or incident.
InScience has a great selection of personal-use breathalysers available. These are reliable and supported by calibration services.